' ''' ''' '' '' '' ' ' ' '

lundi 21 décembre 2009

NEW MEMBER MB (tsx)

I welcome MB as the 2009 new comer for my stock star search.

Well positionned in the toys business (geat rival of LEgo) that Quebec company almost went belly up this year when they faced major challenges in suit actions and financing.

To my knowledge, these times are over. I still expect great volatility until they announce a new financing deal. I expect that announce sometime in early 2010.

Their sales are finally increasing and the worst is over.

I expect end of 2010 a share price over 6$ givin us 600% return.

Again, DO NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN LOOSE and please always do your own dd before investing in any companies.

Have a great week and expect my last new comer before year end.

François

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire