' ''' ''' '' '' '' ' ' ' '

lundi 12 avril 2010

UPDATE NRI

The next annual meting is on april 29th and many complaints have been formulated as to the fact that proxy material has not been received.

I sent some minutes ago the question to NRI investor relation and here is the question asked:

Good morning Mr Peeler,

As you know NRI is one of my top picks for 2010 and listed as so on my blog :

thestockstarsearch.blogspot.com

I am earing that many shareholders have not yet received their proxy documents and material for the next AGM scheduled to be on April 29th and I find it very difficult to understand especially because of the approval from shareholder of a reverse split that is very contested to say the least.


ALL shareholders are supposed to be already in possess of those documents to give them enough time to make up their mind and vote accordingly and I am very surprised to hear that as it does not seem to be an isolated incident. I am a long shareholder of NRI and have not received any documents either.


Can you tell my readers what is happening and how Nuvo Research will correct the problem.

This question and your answer will be posted on my blog as soon as received.


Have a great day


The answer will be posted here as soon as i get it but in the meantime, it seems very strange from a company like NUVO especially with the reverse  split they want the shareholder to approve.






Will keep you updated.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire